University City Housing (UCH) is a Philadelphia-based firm that buys, renovates, maintains and manages real estate for long-term investment. Our current portfolio consists of 4,000 residential units and 250,000 square feet of commercial space in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs.
The company is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator. The Recruiting Coordinator will work directly with senior management to oversee the company’s staffing needs and develop new initiatives for targeting talent. Experience recruiting for building trade positions and technical maintenance positions is extremely helpful.
The following are some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this role:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process, including but not limited to;
- Identifying candidates who fit the company culture and have the appropriate skill set for positions such as leasing, administration, property management, maintenance, accounting, construction, senior management, etc.
- Initial resume screening, in person interviews and coordination of interviews with hiring managers
- Presenting job offers, benefit information and documenting candidate information internally
- Supports on boarding processes by assisting in all necessary activities (conducting background checks, MVR checks, preparing offer letters and new hire paperwork, processing paperwork, post new hire orientation)
- Representing the organization at university job fairs and recruiting events, as well as, preparing recruiting materials for campus presentations and career fairs
- Developing and sustaining corporate, university, and trade school partnerships
- Implementing and maintaining streamlined recruiting processes throughout the company
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1-2 years recruiting and human resources administration
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service/employee relations skills
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, energetic
- Superior attention to detail
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft office required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including healthcare (vision/dental), 401(K) and PTO.
Links to our real estate portfolio: