University City Housing is seeking a candidate searching for a rewarding and fun career! We are looking for a motivated, professional, Leasing Manager to work full time at Summit Park Communities located in Roxborough, PA. Candidates must be energetic, friendly, outgoing, and detail-oriented, with an interest in Property Management.
The primary responsibility of this position is to be the brand ambassador for our apartment communities, to lease apartments through product demonstration and follow-up, and to implement UCH’s marketing strategies. Prior experience in Property Management, Sales and Customer Service considered a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Handling resident first time complaints
- Walk “show units” at Summit Gardens & Summit Park
- Responsible for completing traffic reports with the Property Manager every Friday
- Checking the Move In and Move Out Report and Calendar to make sure all keys were returned, that keys are ready for new move-ins, and that everything is accurate from a front office leasing stand point
- Review prospects with agents daily
- Meet with Property Manager once a week to review leasing agents performance
- Review lease signings with leasing agents and what should be covered with new incoming tenants
- Reviewing with agents what to review on tours with prospective residents, creating a sense of urgency, helping prospects to picture themselves living at the property, finding out what tenant needs are, discussing/talking up amenities & great maintenance onsite, review benefits of apartment, discuss deposit/application process, getting prospect to fill out application and how to ask to leave a deposit.
- Assuring lease signing appointments are being set up and completed quickly after application approval.
- Ensuring marketing collateral is up to date and stock is full
- Stay on top of resident retention and renewal calls–stressing the importance of follow up with leasing staff.
- Review with Property Manager how work orders should be taken, information gathered, questions to ask, issues with work orders coming in. Then review with leasing staff so we can better serve tenants and help maintenance staff.
- Our ideal candidate must be a creative thinker, as well as detail-oriented, highly organized, and flexible
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and handle the pressures of fast-paced customer service industry
- Must be able to communicate well with residents and employees and build strong regional team
- A stable, progressive work history and 5+ years experience in leasing/property management
- Ability to effectively implement the goals and objectives of company
- College Degree
- Valid Driver's License and vehicle
- MS Outlook, Word, and Excel experience
- Flexibility with hours and days worked
- Leasing and Sales experience
- Weekend availability
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes
- Opportunities for professional and personal development and career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare (vision/dental)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
- Apartment Discount
Links to our real estate portfolio
www.universitycityhousing.com www.SummitPhilly.com www.MainLineApts.com www.LowerBucksApartments.com www.15thandSpruce.com www.NorristownApts.com www.PlymouthMeetingApts.com